With working in Bristol and hopefully buying a house in Bristol this year (2017) I find myself exploring new places every week. I want to write more about the City as there is so much to do. There are so many pop up places that come and go, unique events and quirky restaurants and bars.
To name just a few of the places I have written about in Bristol are below:
- Preloved Vintage Kilo, Motion
- Pokemon Go Event, Bristol Zoo Gardens
- Squad Goals, Supercuts, Emersons Green
- Swiftgigs, Comedy Night, Hen and Chicken
- Mercure Holland House Hotel and Spa, Redcliffe Way
Will be adding lots more in 2017.